Multiplicity Project

 For this project, I knew I needed to find an area where a lot of shadows would be present in order to make it look as realistic as possible, so my girlfriends shiny dinner table with an overhead light fixture was perfect. Since I did not have a tripod, I propped my phone up onto a chair to get the proper height, and I had my girlfriend put her hand in front of the bottom of the phone and stay still while I moved around. I used my Apple watch to take the pictures with a 3 second delay so she would not have to press the phone and move it and mess up the images. I had to do this quick to not mess up the exterior lighting, so I moved chair to chair making it look like I am arguing with myself. When I ran out of space, I stood behind the chairs by the window in order to fit more of myself into the image. Once I cropped out all of the backgrounds and lined every image up, here is the final result: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos + Business Card Designs

Rotoscopy Animation

ASCII Image Introduction